- Apply for your preferred course at your desireduniversity
- Complete your personal information
- Include previous educational qualifications
- Add your financial information
- Provide your high school results
- Write a personal statement
Get Admitted to Your Preferred UK School
The United Kingdom is home to some of the best universities in the world and it is one of the most popular and preferred study destinations surrounded by rich city vibes, historic buildings, diverse cultures, architecture and exceptional education! Are you interested? If yes, then let's kickstart the process with you by filling the form below!.
PEPARE TO APPLY
Determine the kind of study level you want to pursue in the UK whether it's a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or a Doctoral study (PhD). All these study levels have peculiar entry requirements.
- All International students outside the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) are required to pay full tuition in order to fully pursue a course in UK universities. Also note that international students are not eligible for loans and grants in the United Kingdom.
- As at the first half of 2020, Students from the EU/EEA are no more privileged to pay fees as British nationals as well as benefiting from loans and grants in the UK. Learn more about this in the British Council study site on this link
To kick off, you need to understand that all undergraduate bachelor degrees are submitted through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS application website ) for almost all universities in the UK.
A majority of universities will only accept your application through the UCAS system.
Follow these easy steps to apply through UCAS:
Some universities may require additional tests such as UKVI IELTS, UCAT or BMAT for Medicine, or the LNAT for Law degrees. UCAS often updates its website regularly with all application deadlines so make it a point to be updated with deadlines and possible changes so you don’t miss out.
Courses such as medicine, veterinary science or if you want to apply to schools such as Oxford and Cambridge, your deadline is likely to be earlier than other subjects or universities.
Prospective Master’s and PhD students can apply directly to their preferred university. Most universities give you the opportunity to send your application all year round for either a January and September entry, but some courses may have specific deadlines which are supposed to be met. It is important to research your chosen university about their graduate application process.
CitiHill advisor can also provide all the vital information needed for your application process and get information on your behalf. You also need to have the documents listed below;
- Bachelor's degree certificates
- Bachelor's degree trancripts
- Written personal statements
- Letter of academic and professional recommendations
- Curriculum Vitae
- High School transcript
For PhD courses, applicants are usually expected to also choose a suitable supervisor from the university to pursue their course.CitiHill Study is able to provide advice and assistance on suitable universities that is aligned with your preferred course, writing a good personal statement, and how to prepare for other requirements needed to secure your offer of admission.
- An up-to-date passport
- An English language proficiency qualification or its equivalent. (UKVI IELTS/TOFEL)
- Proof of funding- If you look forward to study in London you will need to provide proof you have at least £1,020 (US$1,430) per month for living expenses throughout the course of your studies as well as the means to pay for your tuition. Outside of London usually this drops to £820 (US$1,150) a month.
- A Tuberculosis test- Kindly check on the government site to see if your country requires a TB test.
- If your applications are successful you will get your Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies form (CAS form) which is a virtual document with a unique reference number sent to you by the university that accepted you. This document will have all the information on your course, start date, tuition and your official school confirmation. Your unique number must be kept safe because you will need it for your visa application.
Would you like to know more, use the button below to reach one of our representativesClick Here
GET STARTED WITH CITIHILL TODAY
Fill the form below appropriately