Visa Processing

Visa Application Process

    ✅ Pay You IHS Surcharge

    ✅ Apply For Student Visa

    ✅ Prepare for Visa Interview

Get Started With Us

Healthcare is an important item to consider when you are leaving your home country to another for a period of time. To have access to free healthcare for the duration of your study, the UK will require you to pay an amount of £470 each year plus £235 for the extra 4 to 6 months granted in addition to your course duration, summing up to a total of £705.

For more information and calculation of your IHS, kindly visit the government site Keep your payment receipt safe after payment as you will need it to apply for your visa.

You are almost half way to making your way to experience education in one of the most dynamic and vibrant countries in the world but first you need to legitimize your stay by obtaining a visa that will grant you entry into the UK and subsequently your stay. In order to obtain a visa, generally known as the Tier 4 student visa, you need to put in an online application followed by submitting your documents, fingerprints and photograph at the visa center in your respective country. Most application centers require a booking before you are allowed to make any submission. Visa fee is £348.

For further information on cost, kindly check here

Documents you'll need to apply When you apply for your Student visa you must provide:
a) a current passport or other valid travel documentation
b) a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from your course provider
c) proof you have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course - this will vary depending on your circumstances
d) a valid ATAS certificate if your course and nationality require it
e) proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18
f) proof of your relationship to your parent or guardian if you’re under 18
g) your tuberculosis test results
h) written consent for your application from your financial sponsor if you’ve received sponsorship for your course fees and living costs in the last 12 months Source

You will be required to book your availability to be invited to a visa interview, at your visa application center, where you will be asked questions predominately about your university, course and financial situation. Kindly be advised to have all your documents at hand in case you are required to show any form of evidence and be prepared to speak confidently in English about your intentions and hopes of studying in the UK. Below are documents you are likely to need:
a) Tuberculosis Screening Certificate from UKVI approved TB Test Centre
b) CAS form
c) An up-to-date passport
d) English language proficiency test results
e) Financial proof you can fund your studies and living expenses
f) Two passport photographs
g) Academic certificates mentioned in CAS form
h) Original birth certificate (and translation if not in English)
i) Proof of payment for immigration health surcharge

Get Started With CitiHill Now,
Achieve Your Study Abroad Dream

Talk To Us