To kick off, you need to understand that all undergraduate bachelor degrees are submitted through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS application website ) for almost all universities in the UK. A majority of universities will only accept your application through the UCAS system.
Follow these easy steps to apply through UCAS:
Register and create your application account on the UCAS website
• Apply for up to five (5) courses at the same or different universities in the UK
• Complete your personal information
• Include previous educational qualifications
• Add your financial information
• Provide your high school results
• Write a personal statement
Some universities may require additional tests such as the UCAT or BMAT for Medicine, or the LNAT for Law degrees
UCAS often updates its website regularly with all application deadlines so make it a point to be updated with deadlines and possible changes so you don’t miss out. Courses such as medicine, veterinary science, or a handful of other courses, or if you want to apply to schools such as Oxford and Cambridge, your deadline is likely to be earlier than other subjects or universities.